Customer Contact Agent
|Job Title:||Customer Contact Agent|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||06 November 2023|
My client based in Romford are looking to expand their Customer Service team. If you'd like to join a growing company with excellent basic salary aswell as commission and incentives then look no further!
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver excellent customer service by working in their Customer Contact team. This is a key customer facing role predominantly telephony based helping to assist our clients and their customers find the right solution to manage their outstanding utility bills and arrears. You will also assist our agents in the field set up and agree payment plans and process payments from customers.
Operating in a contact centre environment dealing with both inbound and outbound calls.
Within this role you will:
- Answer incoming calls from our clients' customers to discuss and arrange suitable resolutions based on their personal circumstances and our clients' criteria.
- Answer incoming call to assist our field agents in dealing with our clients' customers.
- Assist with general queries.
- Make outbound calls to customers to attempt to establish contact.
- Update the relevant CRM systems with the information relating to your calls from general updates, details on the resolution gained and other data such as meter reads and vulnerability information.
- Liaise directly with clients aswell as customers.
- Manage calls within the company agreed quality framework
- Work in collaboration with other contact centre agents to ensure overall team service levels are achieved.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience working in a call centre/customer contact centre (essential)
- Previous experience working within a Debt Management business (desirable)
- Organised and can accurately follow protocols to deliver a high and consistence service.
- Active listening and ability to summarise conversation to customer
- Adaptable, flexible, and react positively to change.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work within defined timescales.
- Polite, patient, empathetic and understanding of people's personal circumstances.
- Approachable and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a team environment and be able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to adapt to custom built CRM systems.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and / or Key Performance Indicators
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more then please get in touch asap!
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.