Customer Contact Team Trainer
|Customer Contact Team Trainer
|27 February 2023
Are you looking to join a successful business that are on track for a huge growth trajectory in 2023?
My client based in Romford are looking for a Customer Contact Team Trainer to join their team on a permanent basis. The position is Monday - Friday with no weekend work and 100% office based.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the delivery of service excellence for both employees and its customers by designing, creating and delivering training to new and existing staff within the customer contact team.
You will be continually identifying and implementing improvements/changes to the training material, delivery and approach.
Within this role you will be:
- Delivering the induction training to all new colleagues into the Customer Contact team in line with processes agreed with the Customer Contact Manager and Team Leaders.
- Delivering the training to existing colleagues in line with priorities agreed with the Customer Contact Manager and Team Leaders
- Motivating colleagues to become the best they can be through embracing and utilising the training available to them.
- Assisting the Customer Contact Manager with the Customer Contact process guides and training materials, ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the training material, training approach and delivery of training.
- Develop, manage and provide Management Information relating to training delivered and its effectiveness to ensure optimum use of own and colleagues time.
- Review and analyse different sources of data, information, and feedback (such as QA) to support the Customer Contact Manager and Team Leaders in identifying broader training needs.
- When required, liaise with our clients and field agents with regards to operational issues or circumstances requiring clarification.
In order to be successful in the position you will need:
- Previous experience in the delivery of training or development of new and existing colleagues
- Previous experience in the design and creation of training approaches and material
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and the use of CRM systems.
- Approachable and able to motivate new and existing team members
- Previous experience in the utility industry (desirable)
- Previous experience in the debt resolution and collections process (desirable)
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C