Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 May 2020|
Vibe's client based in Nantgarw, is an equal opportunities employer providing dedicated helplines and smart software platforms to charity, third party sectors and public sector organisations as well as selected commercial organisations. They are the UK's leading inbound helpline provider and leader in public sector service technology.
They are currently looking to appoint Customer Service Advisors on a temporary contract.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Form part of a team of Call Handlers who provide the first point of contact with contacts of cases of COVID-19
- Undertake interviews with contacts of COVID-19 cases identified for contact tracing in line with the contact tracing and management protocol and further protocols or guidance as indicated.
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided
- Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents and outbreaks of COVID-19 to Tier 2 Call Handlers or the Clinical Team Lead as appropriate.
- To work within their own competence, seeking senior advice as/when appropriate.
- Contribute to the maintenance of effective systems for the surveillance of COVID-19 through providing accurate data and information.
- Contribute to any necessary ongoing development of current protocols, guidance and standard operating procedures as appropriate.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate experience or skills within
- Excellent Microsoft office and /or experience of working with CRM systems
- Have experience in working as a customer service advisor in a call centre setting
- Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs
Hours of work -
37.5 hours a week between Monday - Sunday - Days only
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C