Customer Service Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Customer Service Sales Executive|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||01 December 2021|
My client based in Neath is looking to appoint an experienced Customer Service Sales Executive on a permanent contract.
A business with a strong reputation in the market as a quality British manufacturer supplying the UK and worldwide. Manufacturing a range of products designed to solve the numerous challenges associated with consumers receiving their goods purchased online
Along with communicating with customers providing a smooth service there is also a requirement to undertake winning new business pro-active sales activity in and around the onboarding role. This latter part of the role will be until such time as the customer account management and onboarding requires full time focus.
- Deliver onboarding for new customers
- The onboarding process will require post-installation video tutorials to be delivered to purchasing customers.
- You will also be required to issue welcome packs to customers as part of the initial system introduction and onboarding
- You will also be required to issue self-help 'how to videos' and pdf guides. These will be tailored to suit the installed software process and configuration
- You will manage the flow of starter kit materials such as the issue and return of 'how to' banners
- As the products & systems develop and grow you will need to control and update the library of support documentation for each and every use case
- You will review and continuously improve the standard onboarding templates and manage a document control register
- You will capture customer feedback for continuous improvement of the product and system platform. This will form part of the after sales account management for which you will also be responsible.
- Also, whilst in discussion with customers you will endeavour to capture and relay any other sales opportunities to the team. This could be the expansion of the existing system or the purchase of new systems.
- You will plan and diarise periodic update calles with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and the best possible customer experience
- You will be required to deliver and support the onboarding process, whenever possible via remotely managed video meetings. However, there will also be a need to attend customer premises to deliver the onboarding.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced in Customer Service and Customer Account Management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Engaging and positive with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating manuals
- A formal qualification in customer service is desirable
To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent communicator, engaging and positive with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.