Customer Service Supervisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||20 January 2023|
My client based in Bridgend are seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join their team.
This company are offering a competitive salary of £28-29,000pa aswell as a host of other benefits.
This is an exciting, permanent vacancy that is based in the Bridgend office.
Your role as Customer Service Supervisor will involve co-ordination of a busy Customer Services Administration team to ensure customer orders, invoices and credit notes are processed in a timely manner, and that stock levels are maintained.
This is predominantly an administrative role with supervisory duties to a team of 2.
Your duties will include:
- Day to day supervision, support and guidance of the Customer Service Team
- Confirmation that all orders, invoices and credit notes are processed correctly by the team.
- Ensure both internal and external customer calls, emails and general enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- To supply information to both internal and external customers such as part numbers, prices, stock availability and anticipated delivery lead time confirmation.
- Liaise with Procurement and Production departments to satisfy orders.
- To ensure the team delivers best in class service delivery to both internal and external customers.
- Welcome the prospect of supporting best practice culture, whilst striving for continuous improvement within the Customer Service process.
- Provide cover for team member absence / holidays.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to clearly display the departmental performance with regards to OTIF, days late vs promise etc….
- Responsible for producing the weekly delivery schedule for production and customers
- Producing Month End Master Figures for Finance
- Updating Sales records
- Maintaining Stock records, updating with returns, transfers to external storage facility.
- To perform other reasonable work as requested by the Customer Services Manager.
- Provide reports on departmental performance to senior management/directors as requested/required.
- Work closely with the manufacturing team and attend the daily GEMBA & Production meetings.
- Ensure high standards of 5S are maintained by the team at all times.
Essential skills required:
* Experience working within a customer service role.
* Team leadership/Supervisory experience.
* Customer facing experience.
* Computer literate including Microsoft office (especially EXCEL).
* Experience of using ERP / MRP systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Confident communicator and able to deal with complex customer service activities.
* Able to work accurately under pressure.
* Team leadership / supervisory experience.
* Continuous improvement.
If you're interested in this role please get in touch immediately.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.