Debt Resolution Area Manager
|Job Title:||Debt Resolution Area Manager|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||02 June 2022|
My client, a successful and rapidly expanding organisation based in Romford are seeking an experienced Area Manager to join their team.
The primary purpose of the role will be to manage a team of field based Debt Resolution Officers. This includes the allocation of work to the team and monitor the performance of the team in relation to the work allocated. Provide analysis of that performance to the Commercial Director and drive continuous improvement across the team to deliver client Service Level Agreements and internal KPIs.
In addition the role will involve collaboration with other departments across the business to ensure success and quality.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and plan the distribution of work to the team.
- Ensure performance and delivery of KPI's.
- Assist with the quality of the delivery from the officer working within the quality assurance framework.
- Recruit and maintain team size and dynamics.
- Train Officers to ensure correct delivery of the service and deliver this within the quality assurance framework.
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly reporting as required.
- Officer audits (field based).
- Liaise with our clients with regards to operational issues or circumstances requiring clarification.
- Provide data to finance for payment and billing from field based team.
- Liaise with Customer Contact team when required.
- Communicate with field based team to ensure fully up to date with all client based matters and expectations.
- Handle client complaints in conjunction with relevant teams in the office.
In order to be successful within this role you
- Must have experience in the Utility industry.
- Must have proven management of a field based team.
- Preferred experience in debt resolution and collection.
- Preferred knowledge of gas/electricity meter types.
- Must be organised and follow protocols to deliver maximum return on investment per Officer.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to the varied environments that are presented by the portfolio of work.
- Good work ethic.
- Negotiating skills.
- Able to discuss with Management above and below.
- Able to work as a team.
- Ability to make quick decisions/judgments.
- Able to plan and manage workload appropriately
- Microsoft proficient for reporting and analysis purposes.
This role is predominantly office based, however, all applicants are required to hold a full clean driving license and their own motor vehicle with adequate insurance.
You must not have a criminal record and will be required to undergo a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Credit Reference Check
The role comes with an excellent salary package and generous performance related bonus.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C