Delivery and Installation Driver
|Job Title:||Delivery and Installation Driver|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||13 January 2022|
Delivery & Installation Driver
£24,000.00 per annum starting (increasing after training) + great overtime potential, pension and profit share
Are you an experienced Delivery Driver with a background in installing products on site for customers? Are you passionate about delivering a first class customer service? Are you looking for a role where you can develop into a Technician?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Delivery and Installation Driver to join an employer of choice on the outskirts of Cardiff. This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer great potential career progression and excellent ongoing training / support.
This new position has been created to support the quality of installations and service jobs so that they are completed to the highest standard and delivered satisfactorily for our customers.
This role will be based out of Nantgarw and Hengoed, and providing a speedy, reactive driving service to deliver parts and products urgently to customer premises.
This will provide applicant with the opportunity develop within an established, growing Installation & Service team, learning new skills as training will be provided along the way.
As Delivery and Installations Driver you will:
- Have the opportunity to travel across the UK and act as an ambassador to the company and the mobile service delivery team.
- Deliver products and parts to customer premises to ensure all on site installation quality jobs are completed satisfactorily and delays on site are minimised.
- Ensure products are loaded to vehicles safely and securely on leaving each location to minimise damage
- Drive in a safe, economical and courteous manner at all times and undertake installation of product on site where required;
- Maintain high service standards at all times: Vehicle/ personal presentation / customer premises
- Carry out daily safety and maintenance checks on vehicles and immediately action any required repairs or damage
This is a varied and rewarding role where you will have the chance to service a number of high profile clients. You will benefit from a competitive starting salary that will increase after probation, great overtime potential, company profit share, a great pension and many additional benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.