|Job Title:||Delivery Driver|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||08 April 2022|
£20,000 + pension & health-care
( permanent contract - Monday - Friday )
Are you on the look out for a permanent role with a company that can offer excellent future training and development? Are you looking for a career path with an industry leader? Does the thought of great variety and job satisfaction appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver to join a well established company in Avonmouth. With contracts with some of the countries largest house builders, this is a great opportunity to join a company that is expanding due to continued growth.
Your role as Delivery Driver will be supporting the operations department in delivery and collection of materials wherever they are required, warehouse cover and working with fitters providing labour support on new house build sites.
- Deliver materials to sites as and when required.
- Assist with the unloading of materials and transfer to plots
- Maintain the vehicle via daily checks, reporting any issues to the Logistics& Warehouse Manager
- Attend site and help with the labouring tasks associated with installation of flooring
- Assist fitters with loading and unloading of materials where required
- Assist in the safe and efficient running of the warehouse operation in the absence of any deliveries or need for site assistance.
- Ensure all work carried out is conducted in compliance with health and safety for anyone working in the warehouse
Not only will you benefit from a permanent contract but you will be able to take advantage of excellent ongoing training and development. The company in question is proud to develop and promote from within and you will have a clear career path laid out for you.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C