Depot Service Technician
|Job Title:||Depot Service Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Swindon, is looking to appoint a Depot Service Technician on a full time, permanent contract. You will be is responsible for the decontamination, preparation, maintenance & repair of specialist medical devices / equipment, between rental events originating in a variety of care settings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The Depot Service Technician will have the following qualifications and experience as a minimum:
- Previous experience in a medical device environment an advantage
- An awareness of health and safety in a technical environment, with manual handling requirements.
- Full driving license is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and work colleagues.
- The ability to work quickly, safely and methodically.
- Be self-motivated and work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of UDI/Barcoding and other traceability systems an advantage.
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
The Depot Service Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Decontamination of medical devices to a high standard following Company procedures
- Operation of industrial laundry systems
- Quality control checks and repairs ensuring all equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Recording of all activities using manual and IT systems
- Manages and prioritises the available stock to meet business needs and demands
- Ensures all stock and spare parts are always accounted for
- Weekly stock counts and placing of spare parts orders
- Maintains working areas within the depot to a high standard
- Conforms to all company ISO procedures and highlights any compliance issues to line supervisor
- Use company systems to maintain up-to-date customer records
- Adapt / adopt new methods of working and/or new technology the Company introduces and undergo training as the Company directs
- Supports field-based activities when required
- Audit and stock counting
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.