Digital Marketing Executive
|Digital Marketing Executive
|Administration and Office Support
|10 May 2023
Working within the Ecommerce team, you will join a rapidly expanding team where you will be responsible for assisting the Ecommerce Manager in driving online revenue using the full mix of digital channels.
Working alongside the Ecommerce Merchandiser and Design Executives, you will assist in a variety of digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Social Media advertising, affiliates, display, email & content social marketing. You will assist in creating social media content, analysing the performance of (and creating content for) display adverts as well as liaising with selected agencies, partners and influencers.
Cwmbran, South Wales
Salary - Up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience + performance bonus
23 Days Holiday + bank Holidays
The primary functions of this role will be working within Shopify to build traffic, build on conversions and improve AOV whilst driving a strong ROAS, this includes but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing paid media strategy for a portfolio of key brands using Google Adwords, Display, Affiliates and Meta.
- Writing engaging email content for customers using Klaviyo Marketing tools.
- Improving SEO to optimise website pages for organic search traffic and generate SEO optimised content.
- Plan content and communication of key launches, partner opportunities, product and collaboration launches across all digital channels.
- Daily management of Facebook and Instagram to ensure flawless day-to-day executions.
- Briefing and managing projects with external agencies. Daily copy management, including writing, reviewing, and editing copy for brand voice and alignment.
- Building relationships for content with key brand influencers across brands.
- As a Digital Marketing specialist, you will have experience working in a fast-paced, commercially orientated and preferably DTC or retail environment and have experience in delivering paid media campaigns.
- You will have knowledge of Meta Business Manager.
- You will deliver end-to-end digital campaigns, reporting on insights and analytics to the Ecommerce Manager.
- You will support the Ecommerce Manager to drive effective acquisition, conversion, and retention tactics through Digital Marketing.
- Ability to build effective relationships and present to internal & external stakeholders.
Passionate about everything digital, with a keen interest in paid advertising strategies and keeping track of new developments within the industry you will also have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent writing and editing skills ensuring the understanding of brand voice and tone.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- A team player who is highly motived and a driven self-starter
- A positive, energetic attitude and collaborative working style.
- Experience of an ecommerce environment, ideally for consumer and/or lifestyle brand.
- Understand analytics and insights to improve performance.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, facebook Advertising, Shopify and other key tools for digital marketing.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.