Digital Marketing Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||23 July 2021|
*CALLING ALL DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALISTS LOOKING TO WORK WITH AN EXCITING BRAND!*
My client based near Neath have a rare opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join their small, fun, friendly team.
Your role within the company will be to create a strong brand image, keeping it relevant and up to date through digital marketing strategies. To drive traffic to company pages, generating interest and promoting products and services. Engaging with customers and fan base to increase brand awareness.
Hours: 37.5 (8:30am - 4:30pm) Some flexibility is required to cover business requirements.
· Strategizing and setting up all digital marketing campaigns
· Newsletter campaigns
· Use Google analytics, google AdWords and other relevant sites.
· Proven track record in digital Marketing with ROI campaign generation
· Experience with UGC User generated content
· Build relationships with Influencers and Brand Ambassadors
· Managing the digital database
· Drive traffic to company pages
· Keep up to date with new social media sites/ trends and implement new technologies/ changes.
· Maintain affiliate marketing.
· Proven track record
· Team - Orientated.
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Content management systems
· Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
This role is a permanent role so a chance to join to the company but also the opportunity to really build a career.
Paying up to £30,000 per annum this could be the perfect opportunity for you if you fit the above criteria.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C