Digital Platform Engineer
|Job Title:||Digital Platform Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||05 January 2023|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Digital Platform Engineer for our well known NHS client, based in Southend. This is a Band 7, full time position.
Digital Services are committed to delivering services across the board in order to meet the ever changing user requirements and expectations. The board hosts a range of applications / databases supporting key business and clinical departments. The post holder is responsible for all functions relating to the technical integration of these systems as well as the development and support of bespoke applications in line with the MSE digital strategy.
The post holder must be self-directed and able to work autonomously with the ability to interpret technical policies. The individual will be dealing with and process confidential Trust data. Using VPN and two factor authentication tokens to support and enforce existing Trust information security policies.
The post holder will be expected to assist the Senior Digital Infrastructure Engineers and Database Administrator in designing, developing and implementing complex technical solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 3rd line support where necessary
- Application deployment and maintenance of the Trust SOE
- Develop and maintain technical and systems documentation
- Management of service level agreements with external suppliers
- Implementation of backup strategies for information assets and technical configuration data
- Performance management, diagnostic monitoring and trend analysis of Digital Services infrastructure
- Change Management
- Capacity and load planning and management
- Systems Security planning and supervision
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and
- Management and development of policies and Propose policy or service changes beyond your own
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.