|Job Title:||Dispatch Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||17 November 2023|
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity Dispatch Administrator and looking to join an award-winning national company that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with an excellent reputation. The company in question is expanding rapidly and serves the healthcare industry all over the country.
As a Dispatch Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform a range of administrative activities to facilitate the timely and accurate export and shipment of products, packages, and documents.
- Communicate with external organisations to verify customs requirements and shipping costs and times.
- Respond to routine internal and customer queries on delivery times
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently within the proscribed timescale reporting back to line manager and customer service manager.
- Communicate and liaise with production team leaders
- Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
What you will require to be successful:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to any situation and remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills
Does this role sound like you? click APPLY now and send your CV through to Saskia for an immediate consideration.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.