Dispatch Team Leader
|Job Title:||Dispatch Team Leader|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 May 2023|
Dispatch Team Leader
£28,000 plus pension & additional benefits
Are you experienced in dispatch, export, shipment of products and customs documentation? Are you looking for a role in a multi award winning company with 'Investors in People Gold' status? Does the thought of great variety, genuine scope for career progression, great support and working with an established team appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Dispatch Team Leader to join a national manufacturer with a first class reputation in Caerphilly. Having gone from from strength to strength over the past 5 years due to multi million pound investment, the company in question can boast an unrivalled product range to supply to the healthcare industry.
As Dispatch Team Leader you will:
- Perform a range of activities to facilitate the timely and accurate export and shipment of products
- Prepare customs declarations and other required documents that describe the goods and materials being shipped
- Research, identify, and obtain, the permits, licences and certificates that are required for customs clearance.
- Communicate with external organisations (for example customs authorities or shipping agents) to verify customs requirements and be able to confidently negotiate shipping costs and times.
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently within the proscribed timescale reporting back to line manager and customer service manager.
This is an important role for an already successful business. You will be a key component in a thriving international business. This role comes with great job satisfaction and variation. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from great ongoing development, genuine promotion prospects, a modern working environment, free parking and a convenient location.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C