|Job Title:||DispatchTeam Leader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 September 2021|
Dispatch Team Leader
£22,427 + pension and excellent progression opportunities
Are you and experienced production or warehouse Team Leader? Are you looking to join a company that will give you a clear progression path, excellent training and ongoing development? Does the thought of working for a national, growing company with 'Investors in People Gold' status appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Dispatch Team Leader to join an industry leading manufacturer in Caerphilly. With excellent growth and a first class reputation, this is an employer of choice in South Wales.
As Dispatch Team Leader you will:
- Lead and motivate a small team of 3 in a modern dispatch working environment
- Make sure orders are correctly picked and packed
- Support and co-ordinate dispatch tasks on site by following established procedures and guidelines.
- Perform a range of activities to facilitate the timely and accurate export and shipment of products to customers.
- Prepare customs declarations and other required documents that describe the goods and materials being shipped.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent future career progression. The company in question takes pride in developing staff internally and you will be able to see a clear path to progression going forward. This is an award winning, national company that will offer excellent job stability and a fun, lively and modern working environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Flexible attitude to work additional hours to ensure deadlines are met.
Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
Strong verbal reasoning and persuasion skills
Ability to adapt to any situation and remain calm under pressure
Good IT skills with experience of Microsoft and ERP (SAGE 200) Systems
Ability to work on own initiative.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.