Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|18 January 2024
£44,400 + company pension, overtime potential and additional benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer on the hunt for a varied, rewarding role where you will have the chance to work on a variety of equipment? Are you looking for a permanent position with opportunities for progression and the chance to work with a supportive team?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a well established recycling plant in Swansea. This is a unique opportunity to join a well established team in a growing industry where you can take advantage of excellent ongoing training and development opportunities.
As Electrical Engineer you will:
- Use your fault finding skills on electrical panelling to full advantage
- Help electrically with the assembling, installing and maintaining of plant, machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot machinery and performing routine preventive maintenance
- Improve operational performance of machines
-Maintain a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery
- Be experienced in machine and plant breakdown and perform immediate repair or remedial work.
- Conduct visual checks on operational machinery to identify any signs of wear, damage, or issues.
- Install industrial cabling and glanding as well as maintain pumps and motors
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with excellent overtime potential at time and a half, company pension, competitive holiday allowance, free parking and additional benefits. This is a permanent position in a friendly, supportive environment that can offer excellent job satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C