|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||28 April 2023|
Up to £45,000 + great benefits
Full-time permanent contract
Have you got a background in electrical maintenance and are looking for the next step? Are you an Electrical Supervisor looking for excellent variety and job satisfaction?
Look no further!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, prestigious entertainment company in Watford who are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new, permanent team where you will be working on a range of exciting new projects and installations.
As an Electrical Supervisor you will:
- Attend site(s), planning, identifying/confirming works, carrying them out in a safe and professional manner in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures
- Provide effective compliance, expertise, and assistance in relevant aspects of Electrical & Specialist Technical Works on our customer site(s) including design, inspection, testing and maintenance (planned and reactive) works as appropriate
- Complete inspections, testing, repairs & planned preventative maintenance actions on site.
- Develop your team through mentoring, referrals, coaching and relevant training where practicable
- Carry out practical works such as surveys, testing, inspection, certification, remedial, installation, and reactive repair works as required
- Work with the Compliance & Engineering Manager as well as the wider team to produce reports and develop new processes and procedures to support the effective delivery of our obligations.
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a similar role within electrical maintenance
Experience in completing both planned and reactive preventative maintenance
- Experience of supervising or managing complicated technical environments (desirable)
- Training within IPAF 3A+3B, PASMA, Working at Height, Manual Handling (desirable)
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000
- Enrolment in company profit share
- 25 day holiday + ability to purchase 5 additional holidays
- 5% workplace pension match
- 1 extra annual leave day for giving back to your local community
- Quarterly competition to win £250 voucher to spend on an event, gig, show
If this role sounds like you, please click APPLY NOW or call 07734595170 for more details.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C