|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||01 December 2021|
Would you like to work for an award winning manufacturer based in Neath?
My client is looking to appoint an Estimator (Autocad 2D), working on a full time permanent contract.
The priority is to learn the products and become a capable and essential part of the technical team. Build rapport with customers in the construction industry and develop new business by analysing account potential, initiating, developing and closing sales. Recommending new applications and sales strategies. To increase the enquiry level and to improve conversion and ultimately increase turnover.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To produce autocad drawings (Autocad 2D) to accompany quotes.
- To assist with customer enquiries.
- Produce quotations.
- Follow up quotations.
- Gather information from customers.
- Generate quotes and increase the level of quotations.
- Improve conversion rates.
- Increase sales.
- Record data using ODOO CRM system
- Communicate and work alongside other departments including accounts, dispatch, production etc.
- Creating good working relationships to ensure internal process runs smoothly.
- Filing of paperwork.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Quotation level.
- Conversion rate.
- New enquiries.
- Accuracy of work.
- Positive feedback from team and customers.
- Grasp of product knowledge.
- Creation of new spreadsheets for pricing etc.
Working Hours : 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C