Export Freight Executive
|Job Title:||Export Freight Executive|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Reference:||04042022 - Ref 1_1649139786|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||05 April 2022|
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced freight forwarder to work for this international and UK provider of freight forwarding services including export packing, freight and pallet transportation by land, sea and air.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge and experience of working in Freight Forwarding services.
- Export sea freight experience
- A very good knowledge of IT systems and processes used within the transport sector.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a support role directly with their Courier and Freight Forwarding divisions.
- Ensuring that all clearance processes are completed in a compliant and timely manner.
- Advising on the documents necessary for direct import/export, transit movements.
- Liaising with hauliers, shipping lines etc
- Working with all of the branches within the business.
Training on the job will be provided where you will learn all aspects of the logistics industry.
A company vehicle will also be provided.
This is a full time support role - Monday to Friday - 9.00-18.00.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C