Export Freight Support Executive
|Job Title:||Export Freight Support Executive|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||04 February 2022|
A great opportunity has arisen to join a first class and prestigious Freight Forwarding Company as a Export Freight Executive.
- Based out of our Client's Swindon or Oxford branch the successful applicant will be working in a support role directly with Courier and Freight Forwarding divisions.
- There will be a requirement to spend the first month branch training in Export Freight Systems in Surrey. Expenses paid.
- Experience with Export, Freight Forwarding, Air Freight and Sea Freight is essential and Parcel Delivery services are highly desirable.
- Training will be on the job and ongoing with an amazing opportunity to learn all aspects of the logistics industry. A company vehicle will also be provided.
- This is a full time permanent support role - Monday to Friday - 9.00 - 18.00. Salary between £25,000 and £30,000 for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Jorgia on the email address below, or alternatively please call 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.