|Job Title:||Facilities Co-Ordinator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||09 May 2023|
Up to £30,000 + Commission Scheme
Monday- Friday - 40 Hours
We have a exciting opportunity to join a well-established faciliies managament company who are currently seeking a dynamic Facilities Co-Ordinator to join them on a permament basis.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team who delivers a quality service and demonstrates company values every day.
As a Facilities Co-Ordinator you will:
- Carry out key-holder duties and (on rotation) respond to emergency callouts. Lock and unlock school buildings and other areas.
- Carry out daily checks of site and rectify any if appropriate or report/ escalate any issues to the appropriate person.
- Check premises and facilities for cleanliness and manage the onsite cleaning team, undertaking cleaning duties as required. Collect and assemble waste for collection.
- Assist with minor repairs and undertake basic maintenance tasks such as fitting shelves, display boards, painting and decorating.
- Operate plant and equipment (boilers, lighting, water).
- Carry out regular audits on site to monitor quality and continually improve standards.
What you will require to be successful:
- Ability to effectively think on your feet and multi-task.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to deliver excellent customer service.
- Comfortable using ICT including MS Office
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures including fire safety management
- Ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh would be advantageous
- Up to £30,000
- Commission Scheme
- Regular company events
- Flexible hours
- Monthly reward and recognition scheme
If this role sounds like you, please click APPLY NOW or call 07734595170 for more details.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C