|Job Title:||Facilities Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 September 2022|
£24,000 + employee benefits
Are you experienced in care taking, facilities, site cleaning, basic repairs and maintenance? Are you looking for a permanent role with convenient hours and great future prospects for progression? Does the thought of working for a national manufacturer that can boast excellent working conditions and staff retention appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Technician to join an industry leading medical manufacturer in Romsey. It's a great opportunity to join a company in an important role whilst it going through an exciting period of growth and investment.
As Facilities Technician you will:
- Perform general cleaning of the outside area (including smoking shed, picnic area, benches and factory car park
- Use your gardening skills to maintain the outside of the facility (cutting grass, trimming hedges, blowing the leaves and weeding)
- Be involved in general cleaning of inside facilities and equipment which is not part of the factory cleaning contract (canteens/kitchen areas )
- Support the site maintenance team as and when required. (water and fire alarm checks )
- Organise Waste Collections (electrical, general waste, cardboard waste, recycling waste
- Help with basic DIY work and locking up the premises
This is a varied, permanent role that is vital in the general running of the factory. Not only will you benefit from convenient, Monday - Friday hours on a permanent contract but the company in question is offering a competitive salary and genuine career development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.