|Permanent and Executive Recruitment
|21 November 2023
Due to growth, Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Family Solicitor to join their team to undertake matters which you are competent to conduct.
- Arranging appointments and attending new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries.
- Obtaining instructions and advising on course(s) of action, length and cost of case (as appropriate)
- Assessment of client's financial means and explanation of Public Funding or Private Terms and Conditions
- Drafting and/or dictating correspondence to client, court, solicitors counsel and other third-parties
- Undertaking Magistrates and County Court advocacy
- Arranging hearings and conferences
- Obtaining and reviewing evidence and statements
- Negotiation on clients behalf and, liaison with opponents, judges, etc. to obtain most preferable outcome for clients
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day progress of all matters, prioritising work as necessary and keeping the client informed on progress.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Applications
- User case management on case management systems and LAA Online portals
Minimum 5 years PQE Solicitor.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C