Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||10 March 2022|
Job Role: Field Service Engineer
Responsible to: Service Supervisor
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main duties of this role are Machine Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to all product ranges. This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Service sector of the business. You will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to our customers and frequently liaise with the manufacturer. The objective of this role is to provide the customer with a world class customer service experience.
Basic hours: 40 hours, 08.00 - 16.30 hours.
Overtime after 8 hours, the first 4 hours at time and a half, thereafter paid at double time (daily).
- Competitive rates of pay
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service.
Holiday pay includes average overtime, on completion of your probationary.
- Pension scheme
- Tool allowance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/ occupational health
- Employee assistance programme
- Company van and fuel card - option to opt in for personal use of the van
- Company uniform
- Online classroom & workshop-based training programmes for all roles & career development.
- Call out with standby payment and guaranteed 4 hours overtime.
- NVQ Level 2, 3 or equivalent and have experience in the construction, HGV or agriculture heavy plant machinery sectors including servicing and maintenance then this could be the role for you.
- Experience on hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift, cam-bus electrical systems and working on machinery or equivalent
- Portfolio of certification/achievements required
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Teamwork, ability to work confidently within a group and on your own.
- Drive and determination to get things done, make things happen and continually looking for better ways of doing things.
- Analysing and investigating, ability to gather information systematically to establish facts for problem solving
- Flexibility, ability to adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Ability to act on own initiative, and be proactive in finding solutions
- Logical and timely approach to the completion of paperwork.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today or call Geri on 07900 781116.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C