Field Service Technician
|Job Title:||Field Service Technician|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||02 March 2023|
Position: Field Service Technician
Reporting to: Service Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Hours: 08:45 to 16:45 (Monday to Friday however occasional weekends)
Our client is looking for Field Service Technician who will be responsible for the service, repair and support of a range of inspection equipment. The role will also include training customers in the effective use of the equipment and is a part of the commissioning process.
Predominantly UK based however some international travel may be required at times.
Please note travel can include Midlands South of Derby/Nottingham to North of Milton Keynes/Northampton.
- Product Training to users, (QC, Maintenance and Operators)
- Support production with Customer returns
- Assistance with Production activities such as machine wiring, product testing, quality control etc.
- Co-ordination and delivery of after sales upgrades or refits
- Successfully applying software enhancements to improve performance of company's equipment
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Ensuring reoccurring issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Feedback to Technical/Production team
- Commissioning of new machinery
- Dealing with telephone technical support and updating service reports
- Can work under pressure
- Reliability - on time and well prepared
- A flexible approach to hours worked - including some weekends
- Willingness to travel UK and some overseas
- Clean full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of Electrical & Mechanical engineering
- Familiarity of the food manufacturing Industry (preferred)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV or give us a call on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C