|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||25 April 2022|
Financial Analyst - Milton Keynes - £45,000 - £50,000 - Immediate Start Available!
Position: Financial Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45K - £50K
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum excluding bank holidays, Employee discount scheme, Pension, Life assurance, Flexible & hybrid working options available
A great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a fast paced and expanding organisation. You will be working as part of a dynamic finance team and will support the team in providing high quality data and reports to enable them to understand the operational and finance performance of their manufacturing site.
- Maintenance of an accurate and up to date standard costing model
- Take ownership of the factory financial KPI tracker sheets and reports
- Provide accurate data provision for all costing requests
- Report variances to expectations, being able to explain deviations and implement actions to investigate
- Review reports on price, production and material price variances on a regular basis
- Develop and embed new reports & procedures for the site using existing reports available, SAP, financial systems and other tools available
- Take disparate and varied sources of financial and non-financial information and bring into a single model which allows the finance controllers to see the trends and outliers
- Participate in business meetings that discuss the key financial and non-financial metrics
- Provide support to the other financial controllers in generating reports on stock including key components of the stock, obsolescence, aging and damaged products
- Ensure appropriate stock control procedures are in place, including adequate use of the SAP PI counting system so it can be relied upon at the end of year audit
- Perform ad hoc regular audits of the PI count and identify actions that need be taken to improve effectiveness
- Create a working model for the factory which will determine whether the stock level held is appropriate for the site considering sales, production and order levels, industry standards and other reference points
- Provide support to ensure standard costing for all products are accurate and up to date
- Develop a model for reporting on labour vs standard costing that will explain the impact of variation
- Produce reports identifying variances that can be easily explained to management concisely
- Qualified or part qualitied accountant e.g. (ACA/CIMA/ ACCA) or equivalent, and with sufficient experience of working in manufacturing environment and understanding of stock management systems
- Excellent communications skills and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to write reports in a clear, concise manner that can be understood by non-financial colleagues
- Experience of SAP (finance) and working experience of factory based operational systems
To apply for the role of Finance Analyst please send across an updated CV or call on 01869 321322 Dajana Kovacevic to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.