Fire Extinguisher Technician
|Job Title:||Fire Extinguisher Technician|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||25 May 2021|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting on behalf of our client, who is a leader in the Fire protection industry within Wales.
Due to continued growth and contract wins, we are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our Fire Extinguishers team, carrying out maintenance and installation of fire extinguishers. The role has scope for development and growth within the company.
Reporting to the Fire Extinguishers team Supervisor, the candidate will be carrying out maintenance in a variety of premises of all sizes from large hotels and factories to smaller scale local businesses in South Wales, Bristol and occasionally further afield at sites across the UK.
- Full driving licence
- Proven technical experience in fire extinguisher maintenance and the fire safety industry
- Working knowledge of current Fire Extinguisher British Standards (BS 5306)
- Basic IT capabilities - service certification will be produced on site using on company smartphone app and synced back to our office team.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability and initiative to schedule and complete pre-planned maintenance efficiently
- BAFE / FETA qualification
- Knowledge of other fire safety disciplines: Risers / Fire Alarms / Emergency Lighting / Kitchen Suppression Systems (specifically Ansul)
- Full time / permanent
- Salary: £24,000 > £30,000 with additional commission / bonus scheme
- Company Van / Fuel Card / Smartphone / Training provided where necessary
- Holiday Pay and additional benefits
If you are suited to this role or looking for a new challenge, please apply within or contact Alex Moore.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C