Forklift and Van Driver - Days
|Job Title:||Forklift and Van Driver - Days|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||14 August 2019|
Vibe Recruit are urgently seeking an immediate start for van drivers with a counterbalance forklift licence to work with our client in varies sites across South Wales. Our Client are the UK's largest Builder's Merchants. With over 600 branches and 200 years of experience, they hold an enviable reputation for product quality and customer service while supplying professional tradespeople and self-builders across the nation. You must be available for induction on Friday 16th August.
With role will be mostly yard-based with a counterbalance forklift licence and experience essential to the role, though you will also be required to deliver between branches and to customer locations so a full, valid UK driving licence is also essential.
This is ongoing work with the potential for fulltime hours for the right candidates.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday with a start time of 07:00/07:30 each day. Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £9/£9.50 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence.
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work as this role will include driving, forklift and yard work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact urgently!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.