|Transport, Logistics and Driving
|19 January 2024
Move the Parent Reels from the end of the paper machine to the Warehouse in compliance with the working instructions and the safety guide lines.
- Move the wrapped and labeled Parent Reels from the end of the paper machine to the Warehouse
- Prepare, move and place the parent reels from the end of the paper machine to the wrapper if required by the layout of the site
- Weight, wrap and label the reels if required
- Record details in the stock management system if required
- Apply stickers in line with quality procedure
- Operate Fork lifts and Clamp trucks safely, complete daily checks and report faults
- Operate any other needed equipment in accordance with training guidelines
- Maintain the equipment guaranteeing the daily functioning in line with the work instructions
- Assist with the operation and cleaning of the paper machine when available, including all tasks where trained
- Comply with all defined standards for quality, environment and Health and Safety
- To ensure a high level of housekeeping of the working area is maintained throughout the shift
- To ensure health & safety rules are adhered to
- Has previous experience working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Forklift truck driving experience, and holds a current forklift truck licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well in a team and individually.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.