|Job Title:||Forklift Operator|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||25 June 2021|
Role - Forklift Operator
Rate of Pay - £20650 per annum plus overtime
Contract - Permanent
Location - Baglan Port Talbot
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Forklift Operatives for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and warehouse targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include: -
- Picking materials in FIFO order accurately through works order instructions.
- Processing of material returns from production areas accurately back into warehouse locations.
- Perform cycle counting of materials over a fixed period.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
- Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counter Balance and basic IT skills an advantage.
Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.