Gardener / Driver
|Job Title:||Gardener / Driver|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||25 May 2023|
Love working outside? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients Grounds Maintenance team on a temp-perm basis. Immediate start!
- To carry out a wide range of routine grounds maintenance in various locations throughout West Oxfordshire i.e planting trees & shrubs, mowing grass, removing fly tips, applying pesticides & general cleansing of green spaces, including sweeping, litter collecting & removal of animal droppings using a range of tools provided.
- To be responsible for driving company vehicles and undertaking daily checks before use i.e checking oil, water, tyres, lights and beacons.
- Report any problems with the vehicle on the relevant paperwork.
- Dispose of all recyclables, general waste & cuttings at the appropriate licenced disposal site.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Good knowledge and experience of horticulture and grounds maintenance including vehicles, plant & machinery.
- Ability & experience of driving transit sized caged vehicles safely.
- To hold a Vehicle Licence to be able to drive a range of vehicles up to and including 3.5 tonnes gross weight.
Pay rate: £11.40phr
Hours: 43 hour week (07:30-17:30 Mon-Thur, 07:30-15:30 Fri with a unpaid 1 hour lunch break)
Contract: Temp to Perm (for the right candidate)
For more information, please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.