Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Grounds Maintenance Team Leader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||12 May 2022|
Exciting opportunity to join our Witney based client in an ongoing temp to perm role as a Grounds Maintenance Team Leader.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Good knowledge and experience of horticulture and grounds maintenance including vehicles, plant & machinery.
- Ability & experience of driving transit sized caged vehicles safely.
- Ability to quantify & draw together small quotes & price work for tender.
- Ability to complete H&S inspections and deliver reports.
- A proactive team member with a positive attitude and customer focused approach to work with minimum supervision.
- The ideal candidate would possess or be working towards NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in horticulture.
Pay rate - £12.00phr
Overtime rate - £18.00phr
Hours - Monday to Friday, 0700 - 1630
Contract - Temp to Perm (for the right candidate)
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C