Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Grounds Maintenance Team Leader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||31 March 2022|
Exciting opportunity to join our Witney based client in an ongoing temp to perm role as a Grounds Maintenance Team Leader.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Good knowledge and experience of horticulture and grounds maintenance including vehicles, plant & machinery.
- Ability & experience of driving transit sized caged vehicles safely.
- Ability to quantify & draw together small quotes & price work for tender.
- Ability to complete H&S inspections and deliver reports.
- A proactive team member with a positive attitude and customer focused approach to work with minimum supervision.
- The ideal candidate would possess or be working towards NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in horticulture.
Pay rate - £12.00phr
Overtime rate - £18.00phr
Hours - Monday to Friday, 0700 - 1630
Contract - Temp to Perm (for the right candidate)
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.