|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||22 August 2019|
Job Title: Handballer
Rate of pay: £8.50
Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm
START DATE ASAP - Ongoing opportunity for the right candidate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for handballers to join a well-established company based in the Pontypool area.
As a handballer, you will be playing a major role within the company. Your job will primarily involve unloading containers in a safely and timely manner and loading & unloading vehicles.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Flexible as you may be required to work overtime during busy periods.
Your duties will include:
- Heavy lifting of different size parcels
- Loading and unloading containers to the highest standard
- Meeting daily targets and order fulfilment
- Keeping your work area clean and hazard free
- Lifting items manually
- Efficient and reliable care for customers' product
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Industrial Team on 01633 289510.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C