Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||27 May 2022|
Health and Safety Manager
up to £50,000 + 10% performance bonus & funding for additional qualifications
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager from an FMCG background? Are you looking for a role where you will have full support to mould a department around your way of working? Does the thought of working in a highly varied environment for an industry leading, national manufacturer appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join an award winning FMCG manufacturer that has recently benefited from multi million pound investment.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you play a pivotal part in the ongoing success of the senior management team.
As Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems within the site and for ensuring that advice and support is available for all business Unit Managers
- Liaise closely with Group H&S support services to ensure site management system is aligned with Group safety strategy.
- Be responsible for ongoing development and implementation of improved Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures on the site.
- Enforce the effective operation of Safety and Health practices and policies in conjunction Business Unit Managers
- Facilitate, support and advise the Site Risk Management teams.
- Chair the Site Safety meetings to update all business unit managers on developments at site level.
- Implement Internal Audit processes at site level and measure performance and action planning.
- Present a written safety report each month to the site manager for discussion with the Site H&S team identifying areas of risk, concern and recommendations for implementation on site. Audits
- Undertake regular unscheduled Safety audits on the site to ensure compliance with Group policy.
- Enforce policy by identifying breaches and reporting to the Site Manager and the Group Health and Safety Manager Liaison
- Use your ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives and ability to challenge status quo.
This is an exciting role where you will be given the opportunity for further training and external qualifications as part of your ongoing development. You will benefit from a competitive salary, additional performance bonus, employee benefits and the full support from the senior management team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C