HGV 2 Drivers - Days/Early Mornings - Class 2 (Category C)
|Job Title:||HGV 2 Drivers - Days/Early Mornings - Class 2 (Category C)|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||16 January 2020|
We are currently looking for HGV2 drivers to work from Manchester and the surrounding area.
Candidates must hold a Class 2 (C) HGV licence, digital tachograph card and CPC card. This can be heavy work - the right candidate will need to be physically fit and enjoy working in a physically demanding role.
The role will include both long-distance deliveries and local multidrop, working Monday-Friday with overtime weekend opportunities available. Start times will vary from 4am - 8am.
We offer rates for PAYE and LTD company drivers.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £11-£16 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C