HGV Class 2 Shunter
|Job Title:||HGV Class 2 Shunter|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||12 January 2022|
HGV Class 2 Shunter required ASAP! (FLT Counterbalance licence advantageous but not essential)
- HGV Class 2 Shunter - moving lorries in and out.
- Small amount of hand balling (mostly light items).
- Monday to Friday (Nights).
- Start time - flexible between 1800-2100.
- Shift length - 8 - 9hrs.
- Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- Ongoing role with potential permanent opportunities.
- Pay - £12.04 per hour - minimum guarantee of 8 hours per shift.
- Some training will take place during the day, ready to start on nights ASAP.
Our client would prefer both an LGV C Licence and an FLT licence, however, they could work around this and potentially put the successful candidate through their FLT training.
To apply, please send your CV to Jorgia on the email address below, or alternatively please call 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C