|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Nantgarw is looking to appoint a HR Advisor on a fixed term contract.
This is a high volume generalist role providing advice and guidance on best practice to three separate sites located in Nantgarw. The HR Advisor will have excellent knowledge of up to date employment law and legislation allowing for accurate advice to be provided to both employee and manager. They will enjoy working with a continual improvement and best practice mindset. The HR Advisor will be expected to provide exceptional day to day support for the operations teams and line managers in particular with be involvement in project work as required.
You will be required to:
- Be the second report to Human Resource Business Partner for team management
- Effectively manage high level HR casework and be the key point of contact for team queries working to best practice guidance and current legislation
- Be a key lead in the development of line manager capability
The HR Advisor will be expected to effectively manage high level HR casework with a focus on disciplinary, grievance and performance improvement as well as providing support to the HR Officer with sickness & absence management, in particular in relation to long term sickness or more complex cases and leading on distributing casework as required.
In addition, the HR Advisors will support the integration project team. This will include;
- System analysis
- Gap analysis for core policy & procedures
- Data and trend analysis
Other core responsibilities:
- Provide full generalist HR support and guidance to a multi-site business
- Disciplinary; Ownership of higher-level casework, distribute to HR Officer as needed
- Grievance; Ownership of higher-level casework, distribute to HR Officer as needed
- Performance Improvement Plans and Capability; support and guide Team Leaders
- Flexible working requests; distribute 50/50 between HR Advisor and HR Officer
- Develop strong relationships with management across the business to enable the effective operation of the HR department in line with best practice and legislation
- Training on new management checklist
- Training on inclusion and diversity
- Identify the need, develop and run additional training/workshops as required
- Identify areas of potential risk and make recommendations to minimise
- Provide HR project support as required
- Provide strong HR support across the business as required;
- Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required e.g. PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 & 14001;
Skills and experience
- Qualification to CIPD Level 5 or above
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar position
- Excellent applied knowledge of HR best practice within a fast-paced HR role
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Works with integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- Ability to use initiative to drive own workload
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.