|Permanent and Executive Recruitment
|28 November 2023
Are you looking for a part time HR Advisor position? Do you have your own transport? Could you work 27.5 hours per week, flexibly over 3, 4 or 5 days? With the support of the HR Manager and Directors you will provide a comprehensive HR service as an HR Advisor. (Our client will consider 15- 27.5 hours per week, so please get in touch for more details).
The HR Advisor will;
- Provide 1st line response for any HR queries
- Provide HR support and advice - escalating more complex issues to the HR Manager
- Have weekly meetings with Operations Manager
- Monthly wellbeing meetings with all Team Leaders to discuss their welfare and the welfare of their teams
- Respond to all employee enquiries/concerns in a timely manner
- With support and direction of HR Manager/Directors maintain cycle of policy review, research and develop new policies, ensuring they are in line with changes to employment legislation and best practice
- Maintain the HR database
- Upload new starters and leavers on to the Benenden Health Cash Plan online portal and Pension portal each month, keeping track of renewal dates for each scheme
- Work with the finance team to prepare the Payroll sheet/reports for submission to the payroll
- Uploading job adverts onto online recruitment sites and facilitating with the recruitment
- Preparing employees contracts
- Conduct and acquire security checks for all new employees
The HR Advisor will have;
- Ability to work independently, self-manage and prioritise own workload
- Be analytical and proactive to find solutions.
- Approachable - able to deal confidently all HR customers, with sensitivity, understanding and of course confidentially
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written & verbal
- Attention to detail
- Confident in ability to self-manage workload and recognise where issues require escalation
- Strong IT skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good Excel skills -formulae etc.
- Report writing skills
- Educated to degree in a relevant subject or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- CIPD Level 5 Award in related courses or studying towards
- 3 - 5 years HR experience
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.