|Administration and Office Support
|02 March 2023
Vibe Recruit's client based in Cardiff are looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a proven track record of managing all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will be responsible for providing effective advice, challenge and support and serving as the first point of contact for all people resource matters.
You will develop their people resource development plan that supports them to recruit, develop and retain a skilled, diverse and passionate workforce.
For the right candidate, my client is happy to talk flexible working to suit your circumstances. This includes home working and/or working from other locations, flexible working patterns etc.
- Recruitment, induction and onboarding.
- Learning and Development.
- HR policies and compliance.
- To support the development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plan.
- To ensure strategic objectives are mapped against key policies.
- To exhibit and champion the highest standard of organisation values & behaviours.
- Cultivate, manage and maintain high level relationships.
- To identify external funding opportunities and liaise with other partners as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of performance information, monitoring and reporting against outputs, outcomes and KPI's.
- To ensure compliance with Human Resources legislation and internal policies and procedures in conjunction with appointed Human Resources Advisors.
Skills & Knowledge
- Working towards or have accredited CIPD qualification.
- Knowledge of human resources legislation and recommended practice.
- Experience of supporting and coaching Managers and employees with people related matters
- Experience of budget management.
- Experience of developing learning and development strategies
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.