Injection Moulding Process Technician
|Job Title:||Injection Moulding Process Technician|
|Location:||Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||17 September 2021|
Process Technician ( Injection Moulding )
£28,500 rising to £30,069 + company pension & 33 days holiday
Are you experienced in either injection moulding, blow moulding or injection stretch moulding? Are you looking for an exciting new role with a global company that can offer excellent long term career prospects as they continue to grow into 2022? Does the thought of working in a modern environment with cutting edge production equipment appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Process Technician to join a global manufacturer with an excellent reputation in Llantrisant. This permanent role offers great variety and you will have the opportunity to work with a number or skilled individuals in a supportive, freindly team. Maintaining a constant shop floor presence, monitoring and reviewing data from ISBM machines, your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting up and operating blow moulding machines and carrying out checks and adjustments whilst running ( injection moulding and injection stretch moulding experience will be an advantage also )
- Carrying out dimensional and physical quality checks
- Monitoring and reviewing daily the effectiveness, quality and output of all machines under your control
- Providing detailed reporting on machine running conditions and quality
- Providing support for tool changing staff working in the area
- Flexibility in your duties duties and responsibilities
As well as a competitive salary, the chance to work for an industry leader that can offer excellent long term career opportunities, a convenient location and free parking, additional benefits include a good company pension and 33 days holiday ( including the 8 days bank holiday ).
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.