|Job Title:||Installation Technician|
|Location:||County Durham, England|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||13 April 2022|
Service and Installations Technician ( Field Based )
£29,300 + company pension, company vehicle & additional benefits
Do you have experience of installing, servicing and repairing handling and lifting equipment into hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities? Are you looking for a varied and interesting role for an industry leading firm that can offer long term career progression?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Service and Installations Technician to join a national healthcare firm in County Durham.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, national firm that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status.
As Service and Installations Technician you will:
- Focus on the installation of ceiling lifts and repair of moving and handling equipment for hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities
- Use your geographical knowledge of the North East to full advantage
- Service products both on site and at the customers premises
- Maintain first class product knowledge around the products, components and fixings
- Respect and value the relationship with the company clients and their carers, to work in a clean, tidy and friendly way without compromising on efficiency
- Work within the guidelines of H&S requirements
- Make good any defects and leave any property in a clean and tidy state in line with contract and job spec.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers excellent overtime potential and great variety. No two days will be the same and you will benefit from excellent ongoing training and development. The company holds 'Investors in People Gold' status and takes pride in promoting staff from within.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C