Insurance Team Leader (Real Estate & Construction Insurance)
|Insurance Team Leader (Real Estate & Construction Insurance)
|Permanent and Executive Recruitment
|23 November 2022
Vibe Recruit are currently searching for an Experienced Insurance Team Leader for a large UK based Client.
As an Insurance Team Leader you will be responsible for the clients Real Estate and Construction team, who have extensive experience of providing insurance solutions to a wide range of clients in their specialised area. You will be working alongside Corporate Account Directors, Broking and Claims teams to provide a quality service to both new and existing clients.
A high level of client service is vital and therefore you will need to be fully engaged with the clients you handle. Strong technical insurance knowledge and capabilities are essential, alongside the ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Service designated clients, ensuring that they are retained, and the company's income is maintained/ developed, including client visits, passing files/ instructions to appropriate staff
- Understand the client's business, situation, requirements and issues, and design appropriate solutions
- Work closely with Account Handlers to provide the highest standards of service to customers
- Produce New Business from new sources and through referrals and pro-active sales activity
- Responsibility for financial performance measurement within the Recon Division
- Lead a team of handlers and executives ensuring performance levels remain at their highest whilst supporting team members with their development and identifying new opportunities for growth
Please apply via this advert or contact Mathew Maddison at Vibe Recruit for more information or drop me a message on LinkedIn.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C