Intermediate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Intermediate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||24 August 2022|
My client based in Cardiff are looking to appoint an Intermediate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a full time, permanent contract.
An independent Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Principal Designer practice offering an enthusiastic, practical, proactive commercial property solution to its varied national client base.
Responsibilities include and not limited to.
- Measurement, estimating and cost planning
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Carrying out valuations, cost control, agreement of variations, risk analysis and management
- Monthly financial reports and final accounts
- Assist in other responsibilities when requested by the Directors/Senior Surveyor
You will work in a collaborative environment where you will be a strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills, technical ability and knowledge.
The ideal candidate.
An attractive package which consists of:
- £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C