Internal Sales Rep
|Job Title:||Internal Sales Rep|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||03 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client are looking for someone with passion, enthusiasm, a genuine positive can-do attitude with a desire to be an Ambassador and Champion of their brand who has excellent communication skills and enjoys speaking with customers through outbound sales calls.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build good customer relationships whilst offering great service.
- Enjoys making outbound calls to both warm and cold customers and able to demonstrate persistence to maintain consistently high levels of outbound activity .
- Ability to ask key sales questions to customers and to listen and process customers responses.
- Strong team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic and proactive sales team.
- Strong IT skills and able to use and leverage Rustomer Relation Management Software.
- Ability to create a good business awareness of the sector or customer base that you are responsible for.
- Problem solving and data gathering.
- Self-starter and self-managing.
- Be proactive and innovative whilst showing flexibility.
- Great motivation for self and others.
- Possess an enthusiastic, proactive, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work.
- Approach existing and prospective customers, to present and promote products.
- Work with existing customers to educate and discuss how they can benefit from the company's products, creating offers by establishing their needs.
- Maintain highly positive business relationships, both internally and externally that meet the organisations core values.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and outcomes.
- Handle customer data responsibly by ensuring their customers' privacy as per GDPR regulations.
- Take personal responsibility for own work performance and present a positive image of the company.
- Fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to the organisation's standards and policies.
- Monitor own performance against agreed indicators and objectives. Manage activities in order to meet agreed weekly, monthly targets.
- Create clear sales forecast and pipelines.
- Committed to developing existing skills set through company organised training sessions as well as self-education.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.