IT Stores Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Stores Operations Analyst|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||01 July 2021|
IT Stores Operation Analyst
£25,000 plus additional company benefits
We are currently recruiting for an IT Stores Operation Analyst to join a fun, lively IT department for a major high street retailer in Cardiff. This is a varied role in a modern environment. Have you ever wanted to join a 'household name' company and be a very important part behind the scenes?
As IT Stores Operation Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring call queues and ensuring all incidents are dealt with and resolved, escalating when necessary. You will support hardware engineers, configure new store installations, including building of kit, EPOS and back office and will also carry out daily operational checks of business critical process.
- Provide day-to-day technical support, advice and guidance to major retail stores, distribution centre satellite warehouses, and head office ERP system users, covering all IT technical related hardware and software application incidents on multiple platforms.
- Attend, on request, any Psite to resolve IT hardware or software application incidents; this will from time to time include outside hours attendance to resolve any business critical incidents.
- When requested build and install any IT related hardware and or software at any site requested by a member of the IT Management Team or line manager.
- Assist when requested, by a member of the IT Management Team or line manager, any IT colleague in resolving service incidents, these incidents maybe network, server, hardware or software related.
- Report and liaise through to resolution any hardware, software, network incidents, with the appropriate 3rd parties and IT Management.
- Escalate where appropriate any IT hardware, software or network incidents that have or are in danger of breaching a SLA to the appropriate member of the IT Management team or line manager.
- Have a flexible attitude toward working hours and locations to ensure that critical business issues relating to IT hardware, software or network incidents are dealt with in the required defined time frame.
- Assist in the planning, de-installation and re-installation of office moves/re-locations when requested by a member of the IT Management Team.
Join a supportive team in a modern working environment. As you can see this role not only comes with a competitive salary but also excellent job variety.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.