|Job Title:||Junior Developer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||25 August 2022|
My client who are based in Essex are currently looking to add an ambitious and motivated junior developer to their IT team. You will be working as part of a small but enthusiastic team who have a positive and vibrant working environment.
Working collaboratively with senior developers, you will be working across the full development lifecycle using a range of technology within the Microsoft .Net stack and SQL Server with a focus on backend development.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver service excellence for both the company and its customers by developing their internal CRM systems. You will assist the IT Manager to provide a first-class service to the business, their clients and also assist their agents in the field. The role is located in my client's Romford office and involves working with a growing team that works across a range of working times to deliver the full range of services we provide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the IT Manager in the delivery of service of the IT team to meet both the company and client led KPI's and requirements.
- Assist the IT Manager with the maintenance and development of company CRM systems
- Provide and analyse Management Information to ensure the business is providing service excellence to clients.
- Communicate with the IT Manager and team to ensure they are fully up to date with all client-based matters and expectations.
- Assist the IT Manager with the IT process guides, ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date.
- When required, cover team workloads including but not limited to the following:
- Completing IT Support tickets that come into the IT Support mailbox.
- Importing and exporting various client files to and from CRM systems.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Producing various ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Complete reconciliations and analysing datasets.
- Producing and uploading bulk letters to third-party supplier.
- Send bulk texts to clients customers to drive contact.
- Loading of outbound calls into dialler.
- Creation and deletion of user profiles and setups on internal systems.
- Physical setup and office moves of all IT equipment and required furniture.
- General technical administrative tasks to support the business.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be proficient the SQL Language.
- Be proficient in C#, WinForms and WPF.
- Be proficient in Crystal Reports.
- Must be organised and be able to follow protocols to deliver a high and consistent service.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and react positively to change.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work within defined timescales.
- Be approachable and motivated.
- Be able to work in a team environment and be able to multitask.
- Be able to plan and manage workloads appropriately.
- Be technically minded with strong problem-solving skills.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.