Junior Manufacturing Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Manufacturing Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Emma Harrington-Howells|
|Job Published:||10 November 2023|
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, keen, go getter of a manufacturing Supervisor/Team Leader who is looking for the next step in their career.
You will work with & support the Manufacturing Director in the following areas.
- Oversee all aspects of the manufacturing process alongside 2 team leaders, ensuring efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize production and reduce costs, improving quality of the line.
- Monitor production schedules and adjust as needed to meet customer demands
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve processes and resolve issues
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and maintain a safe working environment
- Manage inventory levels and coordinate with supply chain to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Train, mentor, and supervise manufacturing staff to ensure high performance and adherence to quality standards
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback for improvement.
You will have a proven track record in your manufacturing career.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing supervisory or management role
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Proficient in using manufacturing software systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and compliance of ISO 9001 and best practices in a manufacturing environment.
If you are a motivated individual looking for a next step in your career, with a passion for driving operational excellence in a manufacturing setting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please apply with CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.