Junior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Junior Sales Executive|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 April 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Kidlington Oxford, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Junior Sales Executive. This role is a steppingstone for those who want to develop a career in Commercial/Technical Sales and/or Customer Account Management. It will provide learning and experience in both New Sales, Costing, Customer Relationship Management and Marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with customers at all levels.
- Working closely with the Key Account Manager to handle day to day account and commercial issues.
New Sales Costing
- Learning how to build up Component and Assembly costs using our costing model.
- Working with Engineering, Production and Quality teams to understand the manufacturing process.
- Developing Project Management skills to expedite the costing process.
- To assist in the official project handover from customer Purchase Order to the New Product Introduction team.
- Assisting the Business Development Manager to Manage Multi Channel Marketing activities to develop the company brand and awareness.
You will receive 'on the job training' to ensure you have a full set of skills and that you are able to engage confidently with the Internal Teams and Key Customer base. The aim is that you gain both technical and commercial knowledge, whilst developing project and customer management skills. As you develop, you will be given more responsibility and eventually you will be expected to take on more responsibility in the key areas above.
Hours of work
Monday - 8:30am-5pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am-5pm
Friday - 8am-3pm
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.