|Job Title:||Laboratory Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||21 November 2022|
£27,000 + great benefits
Are you a skilled Laboratory Analyst on the look out for a new role with an industry leading manufacturer? Does the thought of working for an award winning company that can boast excellent investment into research and development excite you? Do you want a clear, structured career path?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join an employer of choice manufacturer in Hereford. It's an exciting opportunity within a laboratory with 1st class training and extra career development.
As Laboratory Analyst you will:
- Perform analysis of analytical samples in accordance with documented procedures to ensure safe and effective delivery of Laboratory activities.
- Perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal analyst related Out Of Specification investigations and if relevant, competent and instructed to do so, to assist others within the team.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation within the department.
- Review analytical data for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- Participate and assist in on-site audits as required (internal, client or regulatory).
Essential Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- A good theoretical and practical knowledge of a wide range of analytical techniques
- A thorough understanding of cGMP and High Performance Liquid Chromatography Theory
This is an interesting and varied role with a leading manufacturer. If you are looking to broaden your knowledge and experience of working in a laboratory in a manufacturing setting, this is an ideal opportunity. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent employee benefits and first class training and ongoing development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C